Control-M Explore Subscription
Control-M: Explore Subscription provides free access to the product overview course and other learning materials for a 12-month period.
If you need more than an overview about Control-M and you want access to all training and certification, select Control-M Ultimate which includes on-demand overviews, instructor-led and virtual training, assisted self-paced training, hands-on lab with practical exercises, expert coaching and even accreditation and certification.
The major benefits of the subscription are:
- Get More – Continuous access to entire education portfolio for one product including all courses and certification exams
- Future Proof - New content and latest releases automatically added at no additional cost so your subscription is always up to date
- Ease of Use – One-stop-shop to a complete product portfolio of education
This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
Administrators, Consultant, Developers, Operators, Schedulers
Web Based Training (WBT),Instructor-Led Training (ILT),Assisted Self Paced (ASP),Online Exam,Video | 7 heures
- Understand basics of Cloud and benefits of using SaaS
- Get familiar with BMC Helix Control-M
- Understand the upgrade process for Control-M/Enterprise Manager and for Control-M/Server, and tips for a successful upgrade
- Get familiar with the Control-M Self Service 9's new look and feel
- Learn how to schedule folder and jobs in Control-M
- Know how to manage jobs in your Control-M Workload Automation environment
Offerings for BMC Helix Control-M
- Course 1: Cloud Foundations (WBT)
- Course 2: BMC Helix Control-M: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
Offerings for Control-M 9.x
- Video 1: Connect with Control-M: Upgrading to Control-M 9
- Video 2: Connect with Control-M: Self Service 9 New Interface
- Video 3: Connect with Control-M: Job Scheduling Techniques
- Video 4: Connect with Control-M: Job Viewpoints, History, and Versioning
- Skills Assessment 1: Control-M 20.x: Administering Skills Assessment
- Skills Assessment 2: Control-M 20.x: Scheduling Skills Assessment
Offerings for Control-M for Mainframe
- Course 1: Control-M for Mainframe 20.x: Overview (WBT)
Related Learning Paths
Related Skills Assessments
New subscription services
- Control-M: Ultimate Subscription provides continuous access to introduction training material, free of charge, for a 12-month period.
See details >