Visibility and insights into the technology resources that run your business services
Technology resources—on-premises, cloud, Kubernetes, microservices, and containers—fuel your business and innovation. Do you have the right resources to satisfy business and customer expectations? Without insights into risk, efficiency, and cost, the assurance of your business services can be disrupted.
- With consolidated views of overall health and status of business services, application and infrastructure metrics provide insights into the risk, efficiency, and cost of the resources running a service
- Visibility across the enterprise, including physical, virtual, container, and cloud infrastructure resources, helps maximize performance, availability, and service
- Container Risk Identification provides increased visibility and control of overallocated Pods and containers, and automated optimizations for multi-cloud resources to reduce service slowdowns
- Self-service dashboards and custom views that keep stakeholders informed of the state of technology resources running their business services, applications, and environments
- Exception-based reporting that alerts on anomalous conditions that could lead to business interruption