BMC Compuware ISPW 18.x: Overview (WBT)
BMC Compuware ISPW empowers developers of all experience levels to increase the quality, velocity, and efficiency of software development and delivery. Use ISPW for mainframe source code management (SCM) as well as build and deploy, or with enterprise Git.
This course presents content using web-based and video modalities. In these lessons, the students will learn the fundamentals of ISPW 100, which will help them in optimizing code quality, improving developer productivity, and rapidly meeting business demands.
BMC Compuware 18.x
Self Paced | 1 heures
ISPW SCM 100: Basics
- Discover the objectives of ISPW Source Code Manager (SCM)
- Understand key concepts and terminology that will provide important context in understanding the software and how it is used
- Learn about the various segments of the ISPW user interface, and the functionality of each segment
ISPW and SCM Overview
- Understand the basics of SCMs
- Learn about concepts like Mainframe, Source Code Requirements, Source Code Management Systems, Requirements Through the Lifecycle of Source Code, Organization of Content, and Current Trends
- Learn what content is needed from the customer to ensure that the migration is successful
- Demonstrate how the ISPW Migration Methodology and Process reduces migration risks