BMC AR System 21.x: Enhancements for Administering (WBT)
BMC Action Request (AR) System (formerly known as Remedy Action Request System) is a part of the single-tenant BMC Helix Innovation Suite that consolidates the capabilities of AR System and BMC Helix Innovation Studio. As an administrator, you set up servers and users, manage and configure data, and monitor system performance.
In this course, participants learn enhancements to the concepts that will build the foundation necessary to administer applications in BMC AR System.
Note: This course provides an overview of the enhancements for administering and developing in BMC AR System 21.x.
BMC Helix ITSM 21.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 0.5 heures
- Introduction to BMC Helix Innovation Suite for Service Management Applications
- Leverage Foundation Data for Service Management Applications
- Enhancements in Webhook
- Enhancements in Remedy Management Console
- Encrypt Data in Character Field
- Enhancements in Progressive Views
- Viewing the Execution Mode of Active Links in Mid-Tier Object List
- Identify enhancements in Logging
- Improve Search Results via Elasticsearch