Real-time, cross-platform views of mainframe operations data in a single console
The mainframe does not operate in a silo—it depends upon multiple systems across the enterprise. BMC AMI Datastream for Ops simplifies operations, improves availability, and enables analytics integrations.
- Enterprise-wide visibility. Achieve 360-degree operational visibility. Dispersed data are now centralized in a single console, empowering mainframe operators and security analysts to see the full context of operations.
- Performance & operations analytics. Monitor and diagnose operational problems leveraging external analytics that can detect both out-of-the-box and customized use cases.
- Database activity monitoring. Scan and monitor essential CICS® and IMSTM operations data, detecting issues in real time so you can troubleshoot sooner.
Capabilities & benefits
The capabilities of BMC AMI Datastream for Ops simplify operations and improve availability.
- Near real-time streaming. Switching from batch intervals to near real-time data streams minimizes detection and response times. The ability to detect performance issues in seconds, versus a batch interval, can be the difference between responding effectively to a potential incident—or missing it altogether.
- Data filtering. Receive only the data you need, so you can minimize resource consumption and storage requirements, reducing overall cost.
- Out-of-the box formatting. With installation complete, BMC AMI Datastream for Ops can deliver straight to Splunk, with more integrations coming soon.
- Critical system monitoring. Monitor critical systems, such as z/OS, CMF, z/OS for UNIX, CICS, and IMS, for performance issues and to prevent downtime. Additional system support is on the way.
- Minimal resource consumption. Consuming only necessary resources keeps impact to the mainframe low, safeguarding uptime and productivity.
Explore BMC AMI Ops solutions
BMC AMI Ops
AI-powered mainframe observability suite with actionable intelligence, embedded expertise, and simplified management
BMC AMI Ops Monitoring
Lower costs, increase availability, and eliminate guesswork for monitoring and managing z/OS and z/OS UNIX.