Agile Delivery Bundle
The Agile Delivery Bundle service provides access to one BMC project manager, one BMC senior consultant, and two Global Services Delivery (GSD)* consultants for up to two consecutive months to assist Customer with BMC solution automation.
What you get:
For up to two consecutive months, Customer gets access to:
- 10 business days of remote project manager
- 20 business days of remote senior consultant for technical governance
- 40 business days of remote GSD consultants spread across up to 2 consultants
Under Customer’s direction, BMC may perform such activities, as time permits:
- Configure the following
- Requestable services
- Business workflows
- Dashboards and reports
- Chatbot skills
- Knowledge articles
- Discovery patterns (TPL*)
- Knowledge modules for monitoring
- Prepare Status Reports
- Prepare Construction Document
BMC will provide this service with one of the approaches below:
|Delivery Options||Success Credits Required|
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- Status Reports
- Construction Document
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the allotted period of time has been reached or when Customer has indicated they no longer need assistance, whichever occurs first.
- Customer provides a prioritized backlog of work to be completed.
- Customer provides relevant internally approved design documentation related to the work to be performed. If you need assistance in developing a design, BMC can help.
- Estimated Duration: Two consecutive months
- In-scope Products: BMC Helix Business Workflows, BMC Helix Capacity Optimization, BMC Helix Chatbot, BMC Helix Cloud Security, BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Discovery, BMC Helix ITSM. BMC Helix Knowledge Management by ComAround, BMC Helix Monitor,BMC Helix Optimize, BMC Helix Platform, BMC Helix Remediate, BMC Helix Vulnerability Management
- Service Type: Deployment
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: AGIL_DLVR_002, AGIL_DLVR_002_ONSHORE
- Date Last Updated: 10/1/2023
Country-Specific Staffing: Upon Customer’s request and BMC resource availability, BMC will deviate from BMC’s Standard Delivery model. BMC will work with Customer to understand and address their country-specific staffing requirements. The staffing choice from which country a BMC resource comes from will be mutually agreed to by BMC and Customer.
- GSD: Global Services Delivery are Services which are performed by a remote BMC resource pool
- TPL: pattern language for BMC Helix Discovery
Standard Delivery: A mix of BMC consultants and project managers sourced from various BMC locations.