TrueSight Server Automation 22.x: Fundamentals Developing
The TrueSight Server Automation product is a comprehensive system for the initial provisioning and ongoing automated management of data center servers. Using this system, administrators can provision operating systems onto servers and then specify how the server should be configured. TrueSight Server Automation lets administrators manage servers with a consistent user experience, regardless of whether the servers are physical or virtual.
Through this course, participants gain an overview of components and component templates; an overview of the run-time behavior of TrueSight Server Automation job types such as audit, compliance, snapshot, and Component Discovery; and learn how to manage server objects in a live environment. Learners will benefit from in-depth presentations and demonstrations from expert instructors, and hands-on lab exercises in a virtual environment that will provide the opportunity for practical application of the presented concepts, methods, and procedures.
TrueSight Server Automation 22.x
Consultant, Developers, System Programmers
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) | 16 heures
Working with Component Template
- Describe the purpose of a TSSA component template.
- Create and configure a component template.
- Execute a Component Discovery Job.
- Apply permission controls to the resulting components.
- Configure the components for active use.
Basic Compliance Using Audit and Snapshot Jobs
- Describe the purpose of an audit job.
- Create and execute a Live Server object audit job.
- Describe some of the audit options.
- Create and execute a componentbased audit job.
- Describe the purpose of a Snapshot job
- Create and execute a Snapshot-based audit job.
- Remediate a non-compliant server object.
- Use the component template rules editor.
- Execute a Compliance job.
- Describe the Results view of a compliance job.
- Apply an exception.
- Configure rules-based remediation.
- Describe the industry standard TSSA compliance content.
- Execute tasks.
Managing Server Objects
- Use the TSSA Console to manage Server Objects using the Live Browse view.
- Describe the functions of the Network Shell.
- Apply commands in a Network Shell session.
- Create Configuration File Objects and Extended Objects using the
- Configuration Object Dictionary.