BMC Client Management: Essential Subscription - Administrators
BMC Client Management courses are designed for administrators who want to learn how to package and deploy system patches, monitor compliance using compliance rules, and extract useful information from the system using queries and reporting capabilities. Students will learn in a fast-paced environment created to transfer the maximum amount of Client Management expertise in a minimum amount of time.
Using examples, demonstrations, scenarios and laboratory exercises the content of the online education subscription help you develop skills in BMC Client Management administration, and configuration and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
BMC Helix Client Management 12.x
All Delivery Method | 58 heures
- Understand the Client Management design, implementation, and configuration process
- Learn about Configure Agent, Relay, and Remote features
- Learn about the Inventory Manager features
- Understand the Patch Management Process
- Explain Compliance Management Process
- Understand features like the use of Queries & Reporting capabilities to extract useful information Configure connection settings for related/integrated applications
- Get certified to implement, operate and support BMC Client Management
- VILT Course 1: BMC Client Management 12.x: Fundamentals for Administrators – Part 1
- VILT Course 2: BMC Client Management 12.x: Fundamentals for Administrators – Part 2
- VILT Course 3: BMC Client Management 12.x: Advanced Administering
- BMC Certified Associate: Client Management 12.x Online Exam