BMC Helix On-Premises IT Service Management Container Deployment: Essential Subscription
BMC Helix is a portfolio of SaaS offerings delivering cognitive service management (CSM) that is fast, accurate and cost-effective, across multi-cloud, multi-device, and multi-channel environments.
Installing BMC Helix IT Service Management using containers in an on-premises environment is comprised of several different recommendations, processes, and best practices. In these series of courses, you will be introduced to different aspects of BMC Helix on-premises IT Service Management container deployment.
BMC Helix ITSM
Web Based Training (WBT) | 4.5 heures
- Provides an overview of the BMC Helix IT Service Management on-premises installation.
- Discusses the BMC Helix IT Service Management deployment architecture.
- Provides details about the various requirements of BMC Helix IT Service Management onpremises installation.
- Explains how to set up the Oracle database, Microsoft SQL Server database, and PostgreSQL database before installing BMC Helix IT Service Management in the on-premises environment.
- Explain various deployment scenarios
- Explain Jenkins uber pipeline parameters
- WBT Course 1: BMC Helix IT Service Management: Planning OnPremises Deployment (WBT)
- WBT Course 2: BMC Helix IT Service Management: Setting up Database (WBT)
- WBT Course 3: BMC Helix IT Service Management: Preparing for Installation (WBT)
- WBT Course 4: BMC Helix IT Service Management: Performing Deployment (WBT)