BMC Helix Services help you achieve all that cognitive service management has to offer efficiently and aligned to your business demands. We partner with you to ensure expert solution deployment and assist with maturing operations across people, process, data, and technology.
BMC Helix Migrate
We know shifting service management to the cloud seems daunting, but with BMC Helix Migrate you can achieve it as efficiently as possible. Our experts partner with you to move your current Remedy environment using our three-phased approach:
- Data Shift: Migration of existing foundation, transactional, and application data as well as all integrations and customizations
- Rationalization: Rationalize customizations and integrations to determine which ones are cloud-friendly and which ones require adjustment
- Innovation: Add new BMC Helix products and build new capabilities based on your objectives and business demands
BMC Helix Discovery
BMC Helix Discovery delivers a single trusted source of information to proactively manage your IT assets and dependencies. Get started quickly on achieving comprehensive discovery of your IT estate
- BMC Discovery Application Modeling Service expands your visibility into the composition of system applications via the creation of five application models of varying complexity.
BMC Helix Optimize
BMC Helix Optimize helps IT organizations effectively plan for changes in business demand and continuously optimize both IT cost and capacity.
- BMC Helix Capacity Optimization Service helps you advance your approach to planning IT resources and budget. We will set up your solution to deliver an enhanced view of enterprise infrastructure capacity.
BMC Helix Remediate
BMC Helix Remediate uses advanced analytics and automation to rapidly remediate security vulnerabilities for both on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure. It also checks IaaS and PaaS resources in the cloud, identifies non-compliant configurations, and takes automated corrective action.
- BMC Helix Vulnerability Management Service provides a consolidated view of security vulnerabilities, identifies missing patches and configuration changes needed, and delivers the people and process advancements to deploy patch management and vulnerability remediation more effectively.