IT leaders have a lot on their plates. So there have to be some pretty compelling reasons to escalate mainstreaming of the mainframe to the top of the 2016 to-do list. And there are. They include:
- Mitigation of existential mainframe risk
- Essential business agility
- More value and a better experience for the customer
- Compliance with greater confidence and less friction
- Attracting millennial talent
- More scalable, reliable, secure and cost-efficient Enterprise computing
Get the paper for more details.