BMC Certified Professional: TrueSight Server Automation 8.x Online Proctored Exam
Online Proctored Exam
TrueSight Server Automation is a leading platform for the management, control, and enforcement of configuration changes in the datacenter. This course is designed for administrators responsible for administering and maintaining the TrueSight Server Automation (TSSA) environment. To ensure deployments and operations are performed to best practice standards, BMC Software maintains a technical certification program.
The BMC Certified Professional: TrueSight Server Automation 8.x Online Proctored Exam Certification Exam will validate the technical competencies needed to successfully deploy, operate and administer out-of-the-box (OOTB) baseline functionality for TrueSight Server Automation.
Steps to Certifications
Step 1. Register and pay for the BMC Certified Professional: TrueSight Server Automation 8.x Online Proctored Exam.
Step 2. Study and prepare for the exam. Allow a minimum of six weeks to study and prepare.
- Exam is an online Exam in BMC Academy.
- Exam will be proctored remotely by our online proctoring vendor.
- Participants must have a working webcam and microphone.
- Participants will be required to provide identification to the online proctor. Acceptable forms of ID include: photo work ID with name, government issued photo ID such as driver's license or passport.
- For more details, consult the BMC Education Certification Policy and Online Proctored Exam Guide.