BMC Helix Platform: Essential Subscription - Developers & Consultants
BMC Helix Platform is a cloud-based offering available through Amazon Web Services and BMC Cloud. BMC Helix Platform is a cloud-based offering available through Amazon Web Services and BMC Cloud. It is a modern, low code development platform that helps the developer to achieve faster delivery of applications. BMC Helix Innovation Studio helps you establish data requirements, expose fields for your user interface, and implement complex powerful business processes.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC Helix Platforms and details the use of this solution develop digital service management apps.
Note: This content is part of an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
BMC Helix Platform (Innovation Suite) 20.x
Administrators, Consultant, Developers, Business Analysts
All Delivery Method | 30.5 heures
- Describe BMC Helix Platform and BMC Helix Innovation Studio, including features, roles, and core elements
- Introduce BMC Helix Innovation Studio and its functional areas
- Explain the process of Codeless application development
- Creation of Records, Views, Processes, and Rules Definitions for an application
- Explain how to configure BMC Modern Shell
- Discuss components such as Containers, Record Grid, Record Editor and Action Buttons
- Introduction to the Expression Editor
- Review the steps for creating a process
- Explain how to define a trigger for a rule
- Visit the deployed application
- Use Innovation Studio to build a fully functional codeless application
- Use multiple access levels and permissions to manage data
- Explain the process of application deployment
- Create export packages for installation and update of application
- Describe the use of Document and Web API in an integration use case.
- WBT Course 1: BMC Helix Platform 20.x: Fundamentals Developing – Part 1 (WBT)
- ILT Course 1: BMC Helix Platform 20.x: Fundamentals Developing – Part 2
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Platform 20.x Developing Online Exam